Analytics showed that 80% of users logged in via phone and rarely use the web version, so we suggested a mobile-first methodology.
Since the amount of content is vast, we focused on a clear and accessible user interface and improved UX that would fit into mobile device screens. We collaborated with the development department for a long time to work out all the details of a user-friendly mobile version.
Then we started running user scenarios and user flow, making high-fidelity wireframes and testing the flow immediately. We figured out a complex heavy-data structure with top menus and burger menus, which makes the flow of information organized. The mobile version took about 70% of the time we worked on the project.
As the last step, we made a desktop version, in the development of which we took into account all the conducted analytics and a huge amount of elaborated information.